This summer, Selfoss, Iceland, will be the world capital of panoramic photography, it’s is going to be an epic event!
Panoramic Photographers will be coming from all over the world to this South Iceland town to once again share their experiences, learn from each other and network on the IVRPA Annual Conference taking place at Hotel Selfoss from June 10 – 16, 2013.
Why join the Iceland 2013 Conference?
This images from the previous events shot by Jook Leung speak for themselves:
This event is limited to 150 attendees only. More than half of the seats are gone already. Grab yours while you can here: http://www.iceland2013.org/tickets/
The program will include a full week (7 days) of incredible VR Photography Talks, Workshops and Excursion surrounded by the most talented members of our community.
Iceland 2013 Workshops:
Iceland 2013 Workshops will include hands on tutorials from the masterminds behind some of the best panorama creation software and hardware currently available in our industry, as well as from some seasoned professionals.
- Panorama Image Editing Workshop by Jürgen Schrader
- Nodal Ninja Workshop by Ayrton 360
- Kolor Workshop by Alexandre Jenny
- 360º Video Workshop by Joergen Geerds and Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
- 360º Video Stitching Workshop by Nicolas Burtey
- Pano2VR Workshop by Thomas Rauscher and the Garden Gnome Team
The Iceland 2013 Workshops program will run on June 10 and June 15, 2013 at Hotel Selfoss.
Iceland 2013 Conference Talks:
Iceland 2013 Talks will cover a wide range of subjects from 360º panoramas to 360º Video, from hardware to software, from commercial to artistic uses of 360º panorama imaging.
Iceland 2013 speakers list will include:
- Sergey Semenov from Airpano
- Christian Bloch from EdenFX and HDRLabs
- Ólafur Haraldsson from Designing reality
- Roelof de Vries from Little Planet
- Thomas Rauscher from Garden Gnome Software
- Nicolas Burtey from Video-Stitch
- Thomas Sharpless from Panini-360º Video
- Alexandre Jenny from Kolor
- Michael Kintner from 360Heros
- Ryan Whitehead from Immersive Media
- Soko Aoki from Panoplaza
- Manueal Cabral from PanoTag
- Andrew Baddeley from NCTech
- Aaron Spence from Panedia
- John Riley from University of South Carolina
- Matthias Taugwalder from Concept 360
- and more…
The Iceland 2013 Conference program will run on June 11, 12, 13 and 14, 2013 at Hotel Selfoss
Iceland 2013 Excursion:
Iceland 2013 Excursion will allow for a group visit to the most scenic places in Iceland while group members discuss and learn from each other how to shoot panoramas in different situations. Iceland 2013 Organizers are working on the excursion program and will announce it as soon as possible.
The Iceland 2013 Excursion program will run on June 16, 2013.
Iceland 2013 Marketplace Vendors Showcase:
On June 10 in the afternoon and from June 11 to 15 during the big lunch break we will run the Iceland 2013 Marketplace Vendors Showcase where you can check the hardware and software from our partners on site.
See it all here, in one place, with special show discounts, and talk to the manufacturers themselves.
Iceland 2013 Partners:
Iceland 2013 is made possible in association with the following Partners:
- Nodal Ninja
- Garden Gnome Software
- Freedom 360
- Immersive Media
Iceland 2013 Sponsors:
Iceland 2013 is made possible in association with the following Sponsors:
- Virtual Reality Photography
If you want to hang out with the world’s leading panoramic photographers — Selfoss, Iceland is the place and June 10–16 is the time.
To be sure you are right in the heart of the action, you should sign up soon because space in the hotel is limited. You will need to book through the conference website, because we have reserved most of the rooms for this conference.
For full and continuously updated information please consult the conference website: www.Iceland2013.org
On Behalf of the IVRPA Board of Directors